Providing comprehensive oral health care to children and adults in a modern and comfortable environment.
We our very proud of our state-of-the-art facility! Our goal is to provide a high tech modern office, in a comfortable and warm environment. We believe in treating our patients with the old-fashioned personal touch of care and compassion, as well as the newest proven technology.
Dr. Khan offers the most technologically advanced treatment available in dentistry. She has innovatively combined proven technology and her advanced dental training with your clinical experience allowing her to provide exceptional dental care with confidence.
90% LESS RADIATION
Our X-rays are produced digitally enabling us to provide 90% LESS radiation to the patient and higher results in clarity. The image may be viewed on a computer in each treatment room. Enhancement tools used on the x-ray image, enable the dentist to diagnose better and the patient to better understand necessary treatment.
We offer enlightening and educational displays of your teeth and surrounding tissues through intraoral imaging. These high tech cameras will help you see exactly what is happening during the examination and have a better understanding of necessary treatment.
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Pristine Family Dental is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
In Office Dental Plan
Click here to view our In Office Dental Plan Form and information.
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes a full mouth set of x-rays for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal (between the teeth) decay of posterior teeth.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.